SPOILER ALERT! This page contains General Hospital SPOILERS. If you do not care to see what is coming up next on General Hospital, please do not read below. We understand that not everyone wants to read General Hospital Spoilers and would like to keep the element of surprise. However, if you are all about reading General Hospital Spoilers, please continue on and enjoy!
General Hospital Spoilers…
Ric has a new scheme against the people of Port Charles.
Lulu and Nikolas lean on each other.
Lucas and Brad discuss wedding plans!
We may be learning more about Brad’s secret family.
Rosalie still has a secret…
Anna will return in 3 months. Will she bring someone back to PC with her?
Tragedy strikes Port Charles.
2 people return to PC.
Laura needs Luke to accomplish a common goal.
A couple may get back together after they realize they still love one another.
Does Scott have another chance with Bobbie?
Many PC residents are in shock when they finally find out someone they thought was dead is actually alive.
Franco doesn’t want to give up on Nina.
Something happens with Elizabeth’s family that somehow complicates her situation with Jake.
Sonny may not be Avery’s father.
A DNA test may need to be done.
It’s that time of year again! The Nurses Ball is set to air May 1st, 4th, and 5th with special appearances from fan favorites from the past.
Kimberly McCullough is said to return as Robin Scorpio for the big event.
- Michael Easton Answers General Hospital Rumors - As the unforgettable John McBain from ABC’s One Life to Live, General Hospital fans embraced his Llanview character when he arrived in Port Charles. After some legal issues between ABC and Prospect Park, GH was forced to change Easton’s character’s name from John McBain. Michael Easton then became Dr. Silas Clay, and with some major […]
- Will a Heartbroken Patrick Leave Port Charles with Robin? - As we inch closer to the Jason Morgan reveal, a lot is at stake for two couples in Port Charles. When Jake finds out Elizabeth has been lying to him about his true identity, these two are destined for doom. As the story unravels and Sam finds out that her husband and father of her […]
- Valerie’s Confession Has Been Documented! Who Will Get Their Hands on the Evidence? - Valerie and Dillon shared quite the intimate moment on Friday’s General Hospital. Not the intimacy you may think if you hadn’t seen the show yet… but one of those intimate moments where you’re feeling vulnerable and secure with someone all at the same time. Dillon and Valerie confided in each other as friends, about who […]
- General Hospital Spoilers: Laura is Back TODAY and Has Something to Say! - General Hospital spoilers have been confirmed that Genie Francis will return to General Hospital as Laura Spencer, on today’s episode. Genie made her announcement on her Facebook page this morning. She let fans know that Laura is back and she brought her big mouth.” Check out her post below! Today on #GH Laura’s back […]
- General Hospital Spoilers: Will Nathan Tell Maxie Dante’s Secret? - On several occasions there has been opportunity for Nathan to spill the beans about what he knows regarding Dante and Valerie’s one night stand. As his partner and friend, Nathan promised Dante that his secret was safe with him. Dante wants to forget whatever happened between him and Valerie, the night Lulu was away trying […]
- Jason Thompson Contemplates Leaving General Hospital - Jason Thompson joined the cast of General Hospital in 2005. GH cast and crew along with adoring fans have been graced with his presence on GH for the past decade. We have gotten to know and love his character, Dr. Patrick Drake. Son of the iconic Noah Drake (Rick Springfield), Thompson knew his character Patrick […]
- Save the Date! The Jason Morgan Reveal - We are inching closer and closer to that glorious day when the identity of Jake Doe will finally be discovered by the people of Port Charles that matter most. The Jason Morgan reveal is almost here and we are more excited and anxious than ever before. General Hospital rumors have been swirling around social media […]
- Baby Bliss for Michael and Sabrina - Michael and Sabrina have been turning up the heat since this Summer, and it looks like things aren’t going to cool down for this couple, even as we coast into Fall. Michael knows that Sabrina would be a great mother, since he hired her to be the nanny for his sister, baby Avery. Together, the […]
- Kristina Returns! How Will She Take the News About Sonny? - Alexis Davis is out of town and has missed most the the drama revolving around the father one her daughter Kristina, and the rest of the Corinthos family. Today on General Hospital, Alexis has a surprise for her girls, Sam and Molly… she has returned back to Port Charles and isn’t alone. Lexi Ainsworth debuts […]
- General Hospital Spoilers: Sonny’s Shooting; The Aftermath - At this point the Corinthos clan wait, hope, and pray, as the head of their family (pun intended) fights for his life. Sonny was shot on the day he was supposed to marry his love, Carly, for the 5th time. Sonny being the loyal man that he is, risked his life to save TJ Ashford, […]
- General Hospital Spoilers: Elizabeth Is Ready to Come Clean to Jason - Things are heating up all around Port Charles. As Sonny (Maurice Benard) tries to hang on for dear life, Carly (Laura Wright) clings on to hope and turns to prayer, Michael (Chad Duell) lives up to the Corinthos name and steps up to the plate, Morgan (Bryan Craig) turns to rage and wants […]
- General Hospital Spoilers: Corinthos Family Emotional Roller Coaster - Just as Sonny and Carly thought they would be spending the rest of their life together, the unthinkable happened on the day of their 5th wedding. Sonny was shot while Carly waited patiently for her groom to be to show up to their home. Jake was the bearer of bad news, as he arrived at […]
- GH’s TJ Ashford, Tequan Richmond, Lands New Role - General Hospital spoilers reveal that Tequan Richmond, who plays TJ Ashford has landed a new role on Showtime. Richmond joined the cast of General Hospital back in 2012, and currently plays alongside some of Port Charles’ biggest names. TJ is loyal to Sonny Corinthos (Maurice Benard), boyfriend of Molly Lansing Davis (Hayley Pullos), and son […]
- Can Dante and Lulu Overcome Valerie’s Pregnancy? - General Hospital spoilers and rumors have been buzzing with news that as a result of Dante and Valerie’s betrayal on Lulu, Valerie will end up pregnant. It seems as though those rumors are about to turn true, as two weeks ago, Valerie hinted that she may be pregnant, touching her stomach. Now that Valerie overheard […]
- The Corinthos Family Prepares for the Worst - Carly on her wedding day, along with their children, Michael and Morgan, friends, and loved ones, prepare themselves for the worst. Sonny Corinthos has been shot- on his and Carly’s wedding day. They all gather around, anxiously waiting to see if the father, mobster, and friend will live or die. Jake arrived at Sonny’s covered […]
- General Hospital Spoilers: Will Sonny Corinthos Survive? - “I don’t think he’s gonna make it.” -Sam Morgan Check out this week’s shocking promo video! Sonny’s life hangs in the balance, and his son Morgan is out for revenge. Morgan believes Julian is responsible for Sonny being shot and he tells his Dad that he will kill Julian. Things aren't looking good for […]
- General Hospital Spoilers: Jake Comes to Sonny’s Rescue - Fall is almost here which means November Sweeps will be right around the corner? Isn’t that what we have all been waiting for? General Hospital Blog previously reported that GH spoilers reveal the BIG JASON REVEAL will take place during this year’s November Sweeps. Things are starting to fall right into place, in preparation for […]
- Does Sam Have Nikolas Right Where She Wants Him? - It will definitely be one for the books when Elizabeth (Rebecca Herbst) and Nikolas (Tyler Christopher) are exposed for keeping Jake’s (Billy Miller) true identity to themselves. Sam and Jake are closing in on Nikolas and his web of lies. As General Hospital inches closer and closer to November Sweeps, the rest of Port Charles […]
- New GH Writers Reveal What’s in Store for Future Story Lines - It has been a whirlwind around the recent announcement that General Hospital has replaced it’s Head Writer, Ron Carlivati, with former GH writers, Jean Passanante and Shelly Altman. Fans have been up and down in regard to this news, some reluctant to embrace change, and others very excited to see what fresh writing will bring […]
- General Hospital Spoilers: Hayden Has a Flashback About Jake - Nikolas (Tyler Christopher) has been behaving like a true Cassadine as of late, and among all the despicable things he has done recently, having Hayden Barnes (Rebecca Budig) shot in hope to keep her quiet about Jake’s (Billy Miller) identity has got to be the worst. Nik went to extreme measures to keep Hayden from […]